Office Manager Cover Letter
Your office manager cover letter should convince the hiring manager that you have the necessary administrative and management skills to perform the job successfully.
Articulate clearly how the company can benefit from your strengths, skills and experience. Study the job posting carefully, do your research on the company and customize your cover letter to the specific job opportunity.
OFFICE MANAGER COVER LETTER
Your Name Your Address
Your Contact details (phone and email)
Mrs Janet Yates Manager ABC Company 18 South Parkway
Long Island, NY 11551
Dear Mrs Yates
Your job posting for an Office Manager caught my attention because my background appears to closely match your needs. Some of the key capabilities that I can bring to the opportunity include:
- 8 years diverse administrative experience covering all areas of daily office operations, executive support, human resources and hands-on accounting
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills ensure the completion of multiple ongoing activities with high accuracy and efficiency
- Resourceful problem-solver with documented success in designing and implementing best practices and processes
- Strong customer service orientation with a track record of willingness to take ownership of a wide range of responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professionalism and effective communication in a fast-paced work environment
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and QuickBooks
- A reputation as a self-driven, energetic and hard worker who excels in a team environment
I am enthusiastic and confident that
I can deliver the results you are looking for in this position. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and schedule an appointment to provide you with more information.
Thank you for your time and consideration, I look forward to speaking with you soon.
When you craft your cover letter be confident of your ability to do the job. Make it easy for the reader to see how suitable you are for the position by clearly conveying the value you bring to the organization in that specific job. Highlight your competencies as they relate to the opportunity.
- Planning, prioritizing and organizing skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem analysis and assessment
- Judgment and decision making skills
- Close attention to detail
- Task delegation
- Information collection and management
- Coaching and mentoring
- Customer service orientation
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Teamwork and collaboration
Your one goal with a cover letter is to get your resume read and to secure that critical first interview. A concise and persuasive cover letter that provides the information the reader wants will achieve this.
Office Manager Cover Letter and Resumes
Office Manager Resume Sample
Office Manager Job Description
Office Manager Duties
Sample Administrative Job Descriptions
Office Manager Cover Letter Tips
Office Manager Interview Help
Office Manager Interview Questions
Manager Interview Questions
Administrative Interview Questions
Job Interviews > Sample Cover Letters > Office Manager
To Top of Page
Category: Application letter